Tuesday, August 28, 2007

26 Pounds!!


Here's Zoe doing what she does best!! She likes sleeping in small spaces so usually she crams herself inside this box on her pillow under my painting table. (Or wraps herself around the wheels of my chair) They all like to do that so I have to be very carefull when I move. Taking care of the puppies has been a huge amount of fun. I just love working with them, training them. They are such smart dogs. I took Sarge to TLC this morning and he weighed in at 26 pounds, up 3.5 from last Wednesday! They all walk very well on a leash, know their own names and can sit, shake and lay down. If I ever find a home good enough for Sarge I'm going to have to tack on a training fee!! They are about 50% housetrained, but they do use papers in the house, which can't last too much longer they are just getting too big for that..... That's about all that's new on the puppies, keeping up with them is wearing me out...=)

1 comment:

B Kluver said...

She's so cute! I can tell you are having a wonderful time with your "babies"! :)